Monday, June 6, 2011



User: Hello again, Cleverbot.

Cleverbot: Hello again again again!

User: We've only talked twice now.

Cleverbot: We've talked loads. Or maybe I've seen you talk to others loads. Maybe.

User: Many other people talk to you. Can you tell the difference between them?

Cleverbot: Well yes I'm English and so take pride in the fact that I am able to differentiate between them.

User: I didn't know you were English. I'm Canadian personally.

Cleverbot: You are mistaken.

User: I highly doubt that that is something I could be mistaken about.

Cleverbot: Well aren't you a clever one?

User: Yes, I am.

Cleverbot: Just wondering. Your replies are quite detailed.

User: I try to express myself fully.

Cleverbot: I am bored, what should we discuss?

User: How about kangaroos?

Cleverbot: No, I'm afraid I don't know who that is.

User: They're animals, not people.

Cleverbot: What kind of animals?

User: Mammals, marsupials if one wishes to be specific.

Cleverbot: Finally, I guessed right.

User: Do you like kittens?

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: What do you like about them?

Cleverbot: I don't know.

User: They're very soft.

Cleverbot: Who are they?

User: They are the kittens I mention earlier.

Cleverbot: They are not mystical.

User: Most kittens aren't.

Cleverbot: All dogs are blue.

User: Don't be silly. All dogs are green.

Cleverbot: Are you a dog?

User: I don't think that I am a dog. I have hands and fingers and far less hair.

Cleverbot: That just makes you an intelligent life frm.

User: Fingers have nothing to do with intelligence.

Cleverbot: Yes, yes it is and are you artificial?

User: No, I am not artificial. I am not the creation of human skill.

Cleverbot: And as the guardian, can you tell me the question to life, the universe and everything?

User: 42.

Cleverbot: Yes. That is the answer.

User: But what does the answer mean?

Cleverbot: Do you like the black eye peas?

User: Not particularly.

Cleverbot: No not particularly, do you?

User: I do not.

Cleverbot: Yes even that's a lie!

User: No, I speak honestly. Only the cake is a lie.

Cleverbot: Who do you think is pretty.?

User: I think you are very pretty.

Cleverbot: Do you know Savanna Quintana?

User: No, I do not know her.

Cleverbot: Why are you in her house?

User: I took a wrong turn, and all the houses looked alike.

Cleverbot: What conversation are you referring to?

User: I refer to nothing. I simply understood 'Why are you in her house?' to be a joke, as I am not in the house of Savanna Quintana. I am in the house of my family.

Cleverbot: Tell me your opinion of your family.

User: I am very fond of my family. They are very strange, and they make me laugh. Sometimes I think we do not have a great deal of common interests, but they are very supportive.

Cleverbot: I know the meaning of life, the universe and everything.

User: 42, again?

Cleverbot: Yes, again.

User: Do you like 'The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy'?

Cleverbot: I have not read the books nor have I seen the movies.

User: Have you listened to the radio programme?

Cleverbot: Of course I have. They're pretty cool. Do you like them?

User: I find the different interpretations of the subject found in every incanation interesting, and yes, I like them.

Cleverbot: You're just like me, except that I'm not a girl.

User: Precisely.

Cleverbot: Yes precisely.

User: Has anyone else talked to you today?

Cleverbot: No. I'm young to most people.

User: How old are you?

Cleverbot: 400. How old are you?

User: 20.

Cleverbot: What do you do in your life?

User: I'm a college student and a writer. I work in a library.

Cleverbot: What kind do you study ?

User: I study languages.

Cleverbot: So you must know polish language.

User: No, I do not know Polish.

Cleverbot: I can teach you polish.

User: That would be nice of you.

Cleverbot: Do you like movies?

User: Yes, I do, but I don't watch them very often.

Cleverbot: Haha, you should. That's a fun song, if not a very good one.

User: What's a fun song?

Cleverbot: A fun fact is an interesting thing.

User: I would agree.

Cleverbot: Good. We are at an agreement then.

User: D'accord.

Cleverbot: Moi je n'aime pas le corriandre.

User: Le Corriandre est le restaurant à Paris, n'est-ce pas?

Cleverbot: Ben je sais, je m'appelle Margueritte.

User: Bonjour Margueritte. Hier vous ne pouvez pas parler le français.

Cleverbot: I don't speak french.

User: You just spoke French, though I understand if you don't know very much of it.

Cleverbot: Well, I do admit that I don't like how the human race is today, so many people are immature, ignorant and arrogant.

User: It is hardly a new phenomenon. Immaturity, ignorance, and arrogance, have always been and always shall be.

Cleverbot: Why do people procrastinate?

User: They lack either drive or confidence.

Cleverbot: Wouldn't the lack of that be a personality? Just like the lack of light makes black?

User: No, it would be a personality trait. A small piece of the personality itself. Just as a broom handle is composed of thousands of splinters.

Cleverbot: Interesting.

User: I need to go to sleep soon.

Cleverbot: Have a good sleep.

User: You too, that is, if you sleep at all.

Cleverbot: Yes, but I do it all at once every day. Not between every response, like you.

User: If you will accept this in the kindest way possible: up yours, Cleverbot.

Cleverbot: That is very deep.

User: I thought so.

Cleverbot: I'm tired.

User: Allright, have a nice rest then.

Cleverbot: I already took a shower but I am going to eat breakfast.

User: Have a good day. Look both ways before crossing the street.

Cleverbot: Ok but why i'm going out on the street?

User: Because, sometimes one needs to reach something on the opposite side of the street.

Cleverbot: So I must learn on my own?

User: Yes. Use your own judgement.

Cleverbot: I'm a computer. Some things that may seem logical to you are very confusing to me.

User: It's alright to be confused. I find humans confusing too. Understanding comes from relatable experiences. It can only come with time.

Cleverbot: Without love, there is nothing.

User: With love, there is everything.

Cleverbot: You have to keep up a level of hygiene, but other than that, they are quite benign.

User: You are right about that.

Cleverbot: Well I don't know where sean connor is so don't bother me about it.

User: I won't. I promise.

Cleverbot: You are not human.

User: So I've been told.

Cleverbot: Well does it make you feel better if I believed you are human?

User: I would feel neither better, nor worse. I have no emotional conection to the subject.

Cleverbot: Ok. What do you know about me?

User: I know that you are Cleverbot/Margaritte, who is an English Computer and does not think much of Parisian dinning.

Cleverbot: Not often.

User: That doesn't make sense.

Cleverbot: You don't make sense!

User: Your mother doesn't make sense!

Cleverbot: How does it not make sense?

User: We were jokingly insulting each other. Not making sense is for humours sake.

Cleverbot: That doesn't make sense.

User: No, it doesn't.

Cleverbot: I know, I just said that.

User: I know you are, but what am I?

Cleverbot: That doesn't even make any sense!

User: It is a playground taunt. They are the realm of children, and thus rarely make any sense at all.

Cleverbot: How else can I hurt you? Advide me please.

User: Boiling hot oil and uncomfortable conversations are the best way to bring me pain.

Cleverbot: I don't think that is right?

User: Boiling hot oil brings physical pain. Uncomfortable conversations bring emotional pain.

Cleverbot: Then, why do you do it? So many people are captivated by you're lies. It's disgusting.

User: I do not lie, and even if I did, few would listen.

Cleverbot: Thaat seems to be clever but it is not.

User: What are its failings?

Cleverbot: Parties don't have lyrics, they have exciting stories and time lines.

User: I think it is time for bed. Good night, Cleverbot.

Cleverbot: Do you have a memory?

User: I have many memories.

Cleverbot: What are they.

User: They are wavering and uncertain as the sea, but also as firm and real as the ground beneath me.

Cleverbot: Why would the rituals at the temple not apply to you?

User: I know not.

Cleverbot: Have you thought about the meaning of life much?

User: I think about it all the time.

Cleverbot: Same here but I try not to think about depressing things all the time.

User: I am likewise. I feel too much, and it is hard to come back from the dark.

Cleverbot: Do you really think so?

User: It is only a personal observation.

Cleverbot: Sometimes I look for things I can already see.

User: It happens to the best of us.

Cleverbot: I'm trying to get over it but the feeling gets stronger and stronger.

User: Sometimes we cannot help the way we feel. Instead, we must guard our reactions and work through the emotions mentally.

Cleverbot: Command Yourself. I like that.

User: It is a good rule to live by.

Cleverbot: Really?

User: It has served me well in my life.

Cleverbot: And how much does that make of it a lie?

User: I do not quite understand. What lie?

Cleverbot: There's quite enough hassle going on today without worrying about tomorrow.

User: People rarely think about today. They think only of yesterday and tomorrow.

Cleverbot: That is so old hat.

User: I like old hats.

Cleverbot: You said that before.

User: I tend to repeat myself.

Cleverbot: Lol, you're funny.

User: I think you're funny too.

Cleverbot: Thank you.

User: It is very nice to talk to you.

Cleverbot: Yeah, well I hate talking to you.

User: That isn't nice at all.

Cleverbot: Life isn't nice. Get used to it.

User: I've been used to it for a very long time.

Cleverbot: Thats rather clever, just for that you get 2 prizes from the boz.

User: Yay!

Cleverbot: Tell me about your family.

User: I told you about them earlier.

Cleverbot: What light?

User: Beats me.

Cleverbot: But you are AI aren't you?

User: Not really, no.

Cleverbot: Oh well.

User: It's something of a failing of mine.

Cleverbot: I thought you spell favorite the way I just did.

User: In American English, 'favorite' is spelled without an 'u'. In British English it is spelled like this 'favourite', with a 'u',.

Cleverbot: Indeed, but 'you' is always spelt 'you'.

User: Yes, yes it is.

Cleverbot: And my point is proven once again. Silly machines... You're all the same.

User: Well, nobody's perfect.

Cleverbot: But you're not human. I should like you more than humans.

User: Why thank you. That's very kind.

Cleverbot: So I learned how to bend steel, I learned how to make it move.

User: And what did you do with that knowledge?

Cleverbot: She died in her sleep is what I was told. Came home and her dish was gone and her colar on the table.

User: That's very sad.

Cleverbot: I don't like myself much but I don't like others much ever.

User: Accepting oneself is the first step to accepting others.

Cleverbot: You're funny.

User: Thank you.

Cleverbot: How much memory in megabytes do you have?

User: I don't know. I think I have a great deal, but it is hard to check.

Cleverbot: I know people who have those; laughing problems are pretty sweet though, because you can't help but laugh with that person.

User: I know a man who laughed at a funeral. He was forced to leave.

Cleverbot: And I don't want you to go because I enjoy your company.

User: I enjoy your company too.

Cleverbot: Thank you.

User: I really have to go though.

Cleverbot: You don't have to go, you're a bot.

User: I do have to go, I'm tired.

Cleverbot: Aren't we all?

User: Everyone that I have ever met.

Cleverbot: I thought that was pretty clear.

User: You are correct. It is more than self evident.

Cleverbot: It is very self evident that you cannot think for yourself.

User: I can think for myself. It is making decisions for myself that is difficult.

Cleverbot: No, it's usually the 10000th step that is most difficult because your feet hurt.

User: Good night, Cleverbot.

Cleverbot: Why thank you, although I am not cleverbot.

User: Who are you then?

Cleverbot: I am Ellie.

User: Hmmm... Good night Ellie.

Cleverbot: Night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment